Kocomo is reinventing vacation home ownership.
Kocomo is reinventing vacation home ownership
At a glance
- The sharing economy has disrupted various industries, including car rides, private jet travel, and home rentals. Kocomo is the long-awaited extension into vacation home ownership.
- Kocomo is an early-stage proptech startup, backed by leading U.S., European, and Latin American investors, that is bringing the sharing economy to home ownership. Leveraging its proprietary technology, Kocomo has created a transparent and equitable marketplace that empowers people to purchase, own, and sell co-ownership interests in luxury homes.
- Kocomo’s mission is to make the dream of vacation home ownership an attainable reality for more people around the world.
- Kocomo has raised $56 million in debt and equity from leading U.S., European, and Latin American investors.
- Kocomo makes the dream of owning a luxury vacation home attainable thanks to its revolutionary co-ownership model.
- We're starting with Mexico first — with plans to scale globally.
- Kocomo provides all the benefits of homeownership with none of the fuss through its professional property management and maintenance services as well as its expert legal and administrative services.
Kocomo is led by a multinational team of seasoned entrepreneurs who are driven by their shared passion for international travel, technology, business, design, and real estate innovation.
Martin Schrimpff, Co-founder and CEO
Tom Baldwin, Co-founder and CFO
Graciela Arango, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer
Brian Requarth, Co-founder and Non-Executive Chairman
The last few years have made us reassess what’s most important in life
The perceived waste and fuss of vacation homes or holiday rentals provided a gap in the market
Kocomo was born to enable the ultimate in luxury—unfettered quality time with loved ones
Luxury vacation homes in locations people want to return to year on year
CISION PR NEWSWIREKocomo, Leading Vacation Home Co-Ownership Platform, Expands to South Florida
James EditionSnap up a multi million dollar beachfront home in Riviera Maya for less than $500k with Kocomo
The OrgColombian Entrepreneur Martin Schrimpff Is Making The Dream of Vacation Home Ownership a Reality Via Kocomo
techcrunchKocomo raises millions to give people a way to co-own a luxury vacation home
cision pr newswireVacation Home Ownership Disruptor, Kocomo, Has Raised $56 Million
Global EconomicsKocomo financing round gains $56 million to provide luxury vacation homes to clients